Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Chinese, Commies, Satan, Democrats, Mexicans, a Major, and Two Other Guys

I'm having a very strange email conversation with Major James Linzey and someone named Oliver White, both of whom are copying their emails to a John Flammer at a US Army email address. Apparently, they believe my posts about a radio appearance in which Major Linzey discussed the threat Mexicans, Communists, Chinese, Democrats, and Satan, Prince of Darkness pose to the United States were inaccurate, but are unable or unwilling to point out the alleged inaccuracies.

----- Original Message -----
From: linzeyjim@aol.com
To: jcchristian@charter.net
Cc: john.flammer@us.army.mil
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 9:50 AM
Subject: Major Linzey

Dear Sir,

I am writing to ask you to respectfully remove my photo from your blog and all references to me ASAP.

Sincerely,

Jim

James F. Linzey, DD
President, Operation Freedom

----- Original Message -----
From: linzeyjim@aol.com
To: jcchristian@charter.net
Cc: john.flammer@us.army.mil
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 9:51 AM
Subject: Note


Dear Sir,

I would also like to ask if you would be willing to write a note To whom it May concern stating your blog did not reflect me.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Gen. JC Christian, patriot
To: linzeyjim@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 9:46 pm
Subject: Re: Major Linzey

Major James F. Linzey
Chaplain, United States Army (ret?)
President Operation Freedom

Dear Major Linzey,

Thank you so much for emailing me. It's truly an honor to receive a communiqué from an esteemed warrior like yourself.

I must admit, however, that I'm a little confused about your request that I "write a note To whom it May concern stating your blog did not reflect me." I'm guessing that you are referring to my April 04, 2005 post titled "An Army Major 's war against Democrats, Chi-Coms, Mexicans, and Satan." If so, I don't understand why you would think it does not reflect your views.

After all, as the recordings attached below verify, you did appear on The Edge with Daniel Ott radio show and:

made what seemed to be an attempt to recruit volunteers to join the Minutemen;
stated that the Chinese military was preparing the Mexican Army for an invasion of the United States;
revealed that the CIA is holding Chinese soldiers who were captured while smuggling a dirty bomb across our southern border;
and seemingly declared that the Democratic Party, the Communist Party USA, and Satan, the Prince of Darkness, are working together to destroy this nation.
If you think I've misunderstood any of your statements, please elaborate, and I'll be glad to revise my post.

I can't see anything else in the post to which you might object. Although, I am unclear about your current military status, you were introduced as a Major when you made those statements. You also described yourself using the words, "Chaplain (MAJOR), USA" in a newsletter endorsement you wrote for your mother's web site over a year later (see enclosed screenshot)and was listed as a new member of the Reserve Officers Association serving in the National Guard (ARNG) even later than that.

The lack of mistakes in my original post prompts me to wonder if you might have been coerced into writing your email to me. I'm wondering if maybe you've been captured by a Mexican Army special operations unit led by Satan and a cadre of ChiCom and Democratic Party advisers and are now being forced to retract your earlier statements.

That's why I'm going to have to ask you do something to prove your bonafides in any further correspondence you might send. Can you name the Yankees opening day batting order from last year? No, scratch that. Satan is a huge Yankees fan. OK, tell me what Bill Buckner will always be remembered for doing.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

p.s. I'm guessing you're a Ron Paul supporter. Am I right?


----- Original Message -----
From: linzeyjim@aol.com
To: jcchristian@charter.net
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: Major Linzey

Please call me: 760-855-[XXXX]

-----Original Message-----
From: Gen. JC Christian, patriot
To: linzeyjim@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 11:11 pm
Subject: Re: Major Linzey

What do you need?

----- Original Message -----
From: linzeyjim@aol.com
To: jcchristian@charter.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: Major Linzey

I am glad to hear from you. and thank you for pulling it off the ;web. I wanted to speak to you because I try not to conduct discussions by phone and want to personally talk about the issues and ;reason for my request.

Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: oliverwhite06@aol.com
To: jcchristian@charter.net
Cc: john.flammer@us.army.mil ; james.linzey@us.army.mil
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 7:28 PM
Subject: References to Major Linzey on your Blog

Dear Jesus' General,

I am asking that you remove all references to Major Linzey from your your blog site. It is defamatory.

Very respectfully,

Oliver White

-----Original Message-----
From: Gen. JC Christian, patriot
To: oliverwhite06@aol.com
Cc: john.flammer@us.army.mil; james.linzey@us.army.mil
Sent: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 4:27 am
Subject: Re: References to Major Linzey on your Blog

Who are you and who is John Flammer?

I strive for accuracy and I certainly do not intend to defame anyone. My posts are based on Major Linzey's own words. I've asked Major Linzey to point out any inaccuracies in my posts and he's failed to do so. If you can point to any inaccuracies, I'd be happy to correct them.

-----Original Message-----
From: oliverwhite06@aol.com
To: jcchristian@charter.net
Cc: john.flammer@us.army.mil ; james.linzey@us.army.mil
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: References to Major Linzey on your Blog

Dear Jesus' General,

Dr. Linzey asked to speak with you by phone and you were not ameniable to this. Dr. Linzey's timeline is one week from today to remove the defamatory content and content that portrays Dr. Linzey in a manner contrary to his intentions, or that uses him for your purposes contradictory to his. Also, we are respectfully asking that you remove all content mentioning the person of Dr. Linzey.

Very respectfully,

Olilver white

I'm not sure where to go from here. I guess I'll write another letter.

Major James F. Linzey
Chaplain, United States Army (ret?)
President Operation Freedom

Dear Major Linzey,

It's occurred to me that perhaps you did not have the software needed to hear the clips from your appearance on The Edge radio show I posted on my blog, and that's why you haven't been able to tell me why you think my characterization of those clips was inaccurate. If that's the case, then I think it might be helpful to provide you with a transcript of your remarks. Hopefully, after reading it, you'll realize that you were mistaken. If not, and you still believe that my posts are inaccurate, please point out those inaccuracies in writing so I may address them.

Here are the transcripts.

Regarding the Minutemen:

I would like 5000 American patriots to go down on April 1st, down to Tombstone, Arizona, be part of the Minuteman Project We need to let the enemies know that we're there and we're watching.

Regarding Chinese training the Mexican Army to invade the US:

There are five to ten thousand Chinese military soldiers in Mexico now training Mexican soldiers for invasion in the United States.

Regarding Chinese soldiers smuggling dirty bombs into the US:

Now I've I've got friends who work for the CIA and the F FBI and I know things from the inside. Now, the CIA several months ago, arrested four Chinese military soldiers who came across the Mexico-Texan border with a dirty bomb and the CIA has them in custody.

Regarding Satan, Commies, and Democrats:

We're not going to let Satan take what Jesus gave us, a beacon of light to the world, a beacon of, a beacon of,light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Now when they come over here, and these Communist want to take over America, that light goes out. And I do believe that the Democratic Party and the Communist Party of America are one in the same.


And let me add some new information as well. Here is how you were introduced using your military rank at the beginning of the first hour of the show:

Host, Daniel Ott: On our news-maker line, we have our guest Major James Linzey. Welcome to The Edge radio broadcast.

Major Lindsey: Very honored to be here. Thank you Dan.

And at the beginning of the second hour:

Host: On our news maker line we are so grateful to have with us this evening Major James Linzey, and Major, welcome back to The Edge Program.

Major Lindsey: Thank you. It's an honor to be here.


You can hear the full interview here at The Edge's web site where you'll also find this promo for your appearance (I have a screen cap if you need it):

Major James F. Linzey; U.S. Army Officer, Chaplain, and director of Operation Freedom, exposes how the satanic forces in the U.S. Government allow illegal immigration, giving access to terrorists to invade America's heartland. Find out the myths and lies, and how illegal immigration effects the politics, domestic issues, national security, and terrorist ring in the United States, and you can do about it. Get your questions in early. It's going to be hot!

He will expose unknown satanic forces and how they are using illegal immigration to:

* Affect American politics
* Sway Domestic issues
* Destroy National Security
* Create a Terrorist Ring which could start an internal revolution.

Have you asked Mr. Ott to remove any of this?

Hopefully the transcripts will help to jog your memory. If not, I want to be clear that I'd be glad to correct any inaccuracies you point out to me in writing. That is if you truly are interested in the truth and aren't being forced to recant your statements by Chi-Com trained Mexican Commandos led by Satan and a cadre of Democrats.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.