Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Matt Drudge just really likes breakfast

Just Plain Steve has an interesting screen cap of an advertisement at Matt Drudge's site. I think it's nothing more than a picture of a man checking another man very closely for ticks using his tongue to search for them in the manner of the ancient Spartan warriors. Steve thinks something else is going on. He asked me if I knew if Drudge was "out yet." I replied, that I've heard such rumors, but I think Drudge just really likes breakfast.

Anyway, I cropped the picture and added a purity dot just to be safe. Here it is:



You can see the full screen cap here (WARNING - if you are at work, make sure your boss understands Spartan warrior tick checking techniques.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.