Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Celebrating Family Values at SL Republican HQ

I'm a big fan of what the Republicans are doing in Second Life, but for some unfathomable reason, I can no longer access their site. That's a big source of anguish for me, because it means that I can no longer quietly converse with Our Lord Jesus by using the animated prayer balls they've installed at their shrine to Ronald Reagan.



Fortunately, many of my readers and fellow Cafe Wellstone members have no problem getting in. One of our commenters, No Blood for Hubris, paid them a visit the other night and came back with pictures.

Gosh, I wish I could have been there. It looks like they were celebrating Family Values Tuesday. I see my old friend Summer "Space Slave Princess" Seale was there, apparently doing some kind of interpretive dance about the importance of abstinence. It's good to see she's putting The Great and Glorious Pole of Republican Moral Hegemony to good use. The good, moral men in the audience sure look like they appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.