Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Not my Republican Jesus' Chruch

From the National Religious Campaign Against Torture:



A helmet tip to the Frenchman of the Freeways who also shares this story about a copislamunistofascist who caught him in the act of freeway blogging:

While I was taking pictures of this one (I-5 South Downtown,) an SDPD cruiser pulled over and the cop asked me if I’d put it up, so I said “Yeah.” He said, “Nice work.” so I said “Thanks!” and then he just drove off without saying another word.

I watched to see if he was going to take it down and he didn’t. Cool guy.


See the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.