Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Where Were the Cameras a Few Hours Before? Huh? Where Were They?



Man, you should have seen these guys earlier in the day. I mean, these people were UP and CRAZY with McCain ENERGY. It was WILD, I tell you. Just MANIC. Everybody else at the pancake house was like, whoa boys, tone it down! I'm telling ya', they made the coffee jump! PINWHEELS and FERRETS, if I may be so bold!

You really should have been there. Can you say ELECTRIC! That's right: it was ELECTRIC!

Man, I need a nap. By golly, I am that tired.

++++

Image via Crooks & Liars.

++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.