Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Remembering Sarah

I'm no fan of David Horowitz. I even react physically upon seeing his name. My stomach tightens, and I can almost feel my blood pressure rising. To me, he represents the worst of America, the bigotry and hatred still so prevalent here.

But he is also a person, and although I am repulsed by his world view, I mourn his loss. I did not know that his daughter died last spring. It sounds like she was an incredible woman. His eulogy for her is very moving. I urge you to read it and remember that although we may view some as monsters, we still share our basic humanity.

--The General's Inner Frenchman

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.