Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "")

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Christians at Tiller Service

Helmet tip to Frodofied.


  1. if you believe what mr. sign-holder does, then god sent Dr. Tiller to perform abortions as well.

  2. He's obviously a moran.

  3. Ah, the confident certainty of über-meta-proto-murikan-taliban-fascistas. Need answers? They know everything!

    btw: If a baby behaves in a conspicuously bad manner god will leave the severed head of a unicorn in the naughty baby's crib. I know this to be utterly true.


  4. the guy with the sign, isn't that bruce willis? looks like a really fun crew to down a few cold ones with...

  5. Looks more like Kevin James to me.

  6. God saw that sign and is currently warming up the Smite-o-matic 2000. If I were his neighbors, I'd be stocking the root cellar and bringing in the patio furniture about now.

  7. General, Sir:

    I really like that the young cop looks so "preppy", well, in a menacing, "what the fuck you lookin' at" sortaway.

    I wonder how no-eyes the dickhead would feel if GOD pulled a funny on him and had somebody put one right between his steely blues? (to the guys from CIFAlytics who monitor this site--not me, or any of my friends, relatives or associates would bother that lame fucktard, I'm just doing a little wishful thinking!).


We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.