Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Obama Robocall Urging Support for Love Desegregation

The OBAMUNIST USURPER left me a voice mail urging me to vote for WA Ref. 74, a measure that would give homosexualists the basic human right to offend Rick Santorum by desegregating their love.

Transcript:
Some Lesbianesian woman: Please hold for a brief, personal message from President Obama.

Barack Obama, Kenyan Antichrist: I think same sex couples should be able to get married. I hesitated on gay marriage, because I thought civil unions would be sufficient, but when I think about members of my own staff who are in same-sex relationships, who are raising kids together.

You know, Malia and Sasha, they've got friends who are same-sex couples. It wouldn't dawn on them that, somehow, their friends parents would be treated differently. And, frankly, that's the kind of thing that prompts a change of perspective.

When we think about our faith, it's also the Golden Rule. I figure the more consistent I can be, the better I'll be as a dad and a husband, and hopefully I'll be better as a president.

Lesbianesian woman again: Please approve Referendum 74 and mail your ballot by November 6th. Paid for by Washington United for Marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.