Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, May 13, 2005

Dr. Hager does for women what Dr. Frist did for cats.

Lafayette used his demonic channeling powers to drain every last curie of my letter writing mojo. When I sat down to write my own note to Dr. Hager, I found that I had nothing left. I was an empty vessel. So I wrote an Amazon review for Dr Hager's book, As Jesus Cared for Women: Restoring Women Then and Now, instead.

Reviewer: Gen. JC Christian, patriot (Tremonton, UT United States) - See all my reviews

This book is a godsend. Before I read it, my wife, Ofjoshua, was always asking me for money to visit doctors and buy medicine. Now, whenever she complains about premenstrual syndrome or some other female problem, I just tell her to get down on her knees and pray, just like the doctor ordered.

My only complaint is that the book fails to adequately address problems relating to willfulness. Indeed, the refusal of a woman to submit to her husband is only mentioned in passing. I know that Dr. Hager can give us more guidance on this particular problem. An article published today in The Nation says he has a lot of experience in dealing with it. According to the article, whenever his ex-wife refused to submit to his patriarchal authority, he'd bend her over and force her to do her marital duties, prison style. The article doesn't say whether he made her pray before, during, or after he applied the rod of correction, nor does it address the question of petroleum jelly. That's why he needs to add a section on submission in the next edition. We need to be sure that we're getting it right.


I also wrote a review for that terrible book, King and King, Rep. Kern had impounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.