Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Intel from Crooks and Liars

Crooks and Liars has intercepted what appears to be an email from Pastor Dan Chandler to John Lockwood. We can't vouch for it's authenticity, but it certainly looks like something the Pastor would write.

Dear Mr Lockwood,

I saw your company on one of those new fangled devices called tee-vee sets. The screaming gentleman told the other feller who was yelling back at him that your business establishment is called live-shot.com. Now, I don't know much about computers as such, except in sending e-males and viewing a few Barely Legal Shower Cams. But, it seems to me that you are able to set up rifles and semi-automatic weapons (which I do know a whole lot about) and kill things via video camera from far away by just pressing down on those little buttons on the kee-boreds. If that is truly the case, than our lord and savior George W. Bush has answered my fervent prayers.

I have this meeting scheduled on Tuesday to clean out my office , and I'm sure all these UN-repentant John Kerry voters that have dragged down my Holy congregation to Hell with them, will be there to gloat. Mr. Lockwood, They must atone for their transgressions against the anointed one as the End Times are almost upon us. I figured if we could group a few of these puppies together and set up a perimeter around my church, then when these vile and pernicious lepers showed up, we could splatter their guts all over the parking lot from here to Kingdom come. If your web-sight works as well as you say it does, then I'll contact James, Jerry, Pat, and Bozell and give them the good news. We can then turn our attention to larger tapestries.

Sincerely,

Pastor Don Chandler of the East Waynesville Baptist church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.