Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Name revised again

As you may recall, I changed the name of Strike Force Bravo to Strike Force Bareback because the word, "Bravo," sounded kind of homosexual. I've since learned that the word, "Bareback," is homosexual slang for unprotected anal sex. Therefore, I'm changing Strike Force Bareback's name to Strike Force Bottom. I apologize for any confusion this may cause, but it's important to ensure that OPERATION YELLOW ELEPHANT is as heterosexual as a Republican Party Chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.