Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The General ♥ John from Casper...

...in a way so heterosexual, I'm picturing you as looking like Jan Crouch without the mustache.

Thanks for the Foo Fighters CD and the other unidentified thing that is on backorder. I know it seems like I'm always responding to these things in the same way, but that's because my reaction to receiving these gifts never changes. It amazes and touches me that someone would like my stuff enough to send me cool things.

Thanks again, and Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.