Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

War on Christmas Canteen #4

Today, I present a cautionary tale I heard from a filthy old vagrant by the name of Mr. Mojo Risin who was playing songs for quarters at a Paris subway station. The story he told me that day still sends shivers up my spine.

Take warning my friends. This is what Christmas will become should our sacred cause fail.

Mr. Mojo's Christmas

Short Clip

Extended Version (Available for a short time only)

Previous War on Christmas Canteen Carols

WOCC #1: Santa's Got That Ole TB (Last day to hear the extended version)

WOCC #2: Let's Put Christ Back Into Christmas (May be the last day to hear the extended version)

WOCC #3: Billionaires for Bush carols and Santa Doesn't Cop Out On Dope

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.