Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Number 8

I've been reading Crooks and Liars pretty much from the start. I think the first time I linked to him, the few hundred hits he received provided him with one of the highest traffic days he'd had up to that point.

I've got to know him a little bit since then. He has to be one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Now, he has the eighth most visited blog on the planet. It's good to see good people succeed.

I don't know Jane as well, but I have to laugh when I think how it must burn Lucienne's boy that she can generate more reviews than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.