Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Robbie hates Jesus

When I warned people that our little green, brown-people-hating neocon friend, Pamela, might be defeated by Because I'm In My Twenties and It's What You Do in the JIB balloting for Best New Blog Group A, I didn't know just how heretical that blog is.

He wrote the following in response to my previous post:

It's Me Against Jesus

I hope this finally lays to rest any doubts that Mel Gibson was right.

He also goes on to write:

I'm all fine with competition, but he called me French!

[...]

I'm not French! (Just gay - but they're not the same, really!)

Well, Mr. Hates Jesus, gay or morose, French is as French does regardless of your mood.

Now that we know the truth about Robbie, our choice becomes a whole lot easier. We can put our Xs next to a brown-people-hating neocon or cast our votes for Robbie, a happy crypto-Frenchman who hates Jesus. I know what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.