Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, January 20, 2006

The Washington Post Factor

The Washington Post is losing readers. They aren't sure why that is, but they're desperate to reverse the trend.

Right now, they're beta testing a new look and style. The Post is trying to bring what they call a "cable news feel" to newspaper publishing.

I was lucky enough to be chosen to be one of their first testers. Although I can't send you to their test site--it's password protected--I screencapped a couple of pages so that I could share them with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.