Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It's that time again

The 2006 Weblog Award nominations are underway. Last year, the French tried to marginalize my important conservative message by giving me the "Best Humor Blog" award. I don't want to be humiliated like that again this year, so please nominate someone who is actually funny like TBogg or Sadly No! or Norbizness or World 0' Crap or The Poor Man. I'm serious. I don't want it.

Instead, I want the "Best Conservative Blog" award. I think I deserve it. So head over there and nominate me. That's an order. I expect to see hundreds of Jesus' General nominations there.

I also expect you to defend the nomination if anyone complains. I'll post the best defenses here.

Update - A few of my favorite nominations thus far:

I am willing to do whatever it takes for the General to win!
But not that!I am not a homosexual!
Posted by Rear Martial Scott Lewis

I throw my full support behind Jesus General. I love that man.(In
a heterosexual, Bible-approving way).
Posted by nostromo

Conservatives cannot afford another Foley affair. Jesus' General is
not a homosexual.
Posted by L. G. F***tard

I nominate Jesus' General as Best Conservative Blog, and I will wager 15
jars of Man Spew that he will inherit the wind.
+++
Posted by mjs

No one is more fervent in their support of the Greatest President ever,
George W. Bush.
Posted by Jeb

I have been saving my spermatazoan-Americans for nearly 27 years. I cannot
rub them out like I used to, but I will never give it up. The army keeps
growing! We as a homogenous unit will dedicate our lives to Jesus' General!
Conservative Christian Evangelicals Uber Alles!
I am not a homosexual!
Posted by
Rear Martial Scott Lewis

Jesus' General The only choice for people who love America but hate 69%
of her citizens. Every time you vote against him God kills a stem cell.
Christ will not return unless he wins.
There are things scarier than Freepers with outgoing mail. Give the General the mandate he needs to declare eternal martial law, or the terrorists will already have won.
Posted by John

He makes conservatism fun and he tells us how to think. Before reading his blog, we were libtards. God bless J.C.Christian Patriot!!!
Posted by SeattleDan&Tammy

Some say conservatism has
failed us.JC Christian explains why we have
failed Dear Leader, and deserve
the Spatula of Retribution.
Posted by melior

William Donahue of
the Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights
endorses Jesus' General,
even though he's not Roman Catholic.
Fighting
against the War on
Xmas:General J.C. Christian,
Posted by John Casper

Onward
victim soldiers! ahhhrrrrraaaaaaa!!!!!!
Posted by fortitudo!

I
have to agree with L.G. F***tard above: Jesus' General is
the man. I would never send him a letter.
Posted by Chad_Castagana

If the General loses, the terrorists win.
Posted by The
Venerable Ed

I've learned so much this year about conservatism,
Hannidate and well-oiled
Spartan wrestling, mano a mano. And I owe it all to
one blog: http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/
Posted by tc

Because the General is one solid mass of God-fearing
heterosexuality. All
those other so-called 'conservative' blogs are
maintained by girly men or worse,
women.
Posted by Rick
Santorum



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.