Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Respected in the community

Pastor Davies tips his helmet to the respect I've earned in the reborn heterosexual movement and adds another name to his watchlist.



Some people say the good pastor is a fraud. I think his message speaks for itself. We are not Frenchmen. Let us rejoice in Donnie's message and not worry about those whose faith is left wanting.

My letter to Pastor Davies.

A helmet tip to reader John.

Update: What about The Right Brothers?

Their latest album appears to be one big vienna sausage fest. Look at the song titles:

The Enemy Within (Obviously, a paean to wonkettesex)

Big Oil A song about lubricant disguised as a tribute to the oil companies.)

I'm In Love With Ann Coulter (Do I really need to explain this one?)

You can report them to Pastor Davies here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.