Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Not an impeachable offence


I'm sure someone will claim that McCain Florida co-chair Bob Allen violated the cardinal rule of Republicanism, the one that bars us from placing our little soldiers into people's mouths. But if you look at the police report, you'll see that, like Sen. Larry Craig (R-ID), Allen isn't the kind of guy who'd try to put his little homophobe into anyone's mouth:

I was standing against the far wall of the stall. Allen closed the door behind him and stood against it. I said "what's up" and Allen said "Hi." Allen then said "this is kind of a public place isn't it." I said "do you have somewhere else where we can go?" Allen said "How about across the bridge it's quite [sic] over there." Allen engaged me in a conversation in which he agreed to pay me $20.00 in order to perform a "blow job" on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.