Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Ron Skytower sets the record straight

In case anyone was confused about the results of the debate between my Inner Frenchman and Ron Skytower (the one true heir to the legacies of both Joe and Charlie McCarthy, as well as David Duke), Ron declared victory in my comments:
I was interested to read the various comments posted here about our debate. I do have to say that I'm astonished that most of them seem to think that you won somehow! That is simply not the case.
Good. I'm glad we cleared that up.

Update: Skytower challanges my Inner Frenchman to another debate. Here's his response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.