Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, March 17, 2003

I've been nominated to help the Secret Service crack down on dissent

I can't tell you how proud I was to come home from my aluminum can collection rounds to find that some courageous anonymous soul had forwarded my name to the Secret Service. Apparently, this brave patriot thinks that I'd make a good agent for the State Security Apparatus. I couldn't agree more. I'd gladly serve as a block captain alerting the government to the possible anti-Administration views of my neighbors. Otherwise, people might be tempted to think that Oceania has not always been at war with Eastasia.

You can see the announcement of my nomination in the comments to my previous post. Here's a reprint for those who are too busy to go there.

"Comment left by: Geo
IP Address: 64.12.96.135
As Charles Johnson posted over on Little Green Footballs this morning (3/17) the Federal government is following up on potential domestic troublemakers, and Charles gave them some leads at Indymedia. I trust that you will have no problem with it, but the Secret Service was also given this site's, as well as its sister site's, addresses"


I don't know what he/she means by "sister site," but I think it's important that I point out that I'm not a homosexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.