Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Clenis™ impersonates Ari Fleischer

I'm sure many of you were as surprised as I was to see Ari Fleisher resign. Why would anyone want to leave the employ of a great man like Our Leader? It's bothered me since it was announced.

This afternoon, while I was watching "Ben Hur"--I have an extensive collection of gladiator movies--it occurred to me that perhaps it wasn't really Mr. Fleischer who had resigned after all. Maybe it was an impostor. That made sense. Satan surely wants to break Our Leader's team apart.

Well, I went straight to the net and downloaded pictures taken during the announcement, but I couldn't find anything that suggested that it wasn't really him. Then I remembered that I had read at the Free Republic that the Clenis™ had a birthmark. According to freeper poster "Rosie Joe," it's a very tiny birthmark shaped like Che Guevara. I immediately enlarged one of the pictures fifty times actual size and checked it out. It's there, right on the fake Ari's forehead. I've published the photo and the enlargement below.



---


Thanks again to Eschaton commentor Jennifer for letting me use the Clenis™.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.