Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, May 03, 2003

My own deck of Bush [holy] cards

Liberals have been blaspheming against Our Leader by putting Him and His administration on playing cards like they were common foreigners. These liberals just don't understand the depth of the love the people have for Our Leader. They don't believe Rush when he says:
We love Bush because of what he means to the nation and the Constitution... We are in awe - and we are happy to have a president who can fly a fighter jet.
I agree. That's why I've created my own set of cards -- indeed, holy cards -- honoring Our Leader and the conservatives who serve him. I've created three so far -- Our Leader and Dick Cheney, Sen. Santorum, and Sec. Rumsfeld -- but more are in the works. Please feel free to cut them out to give to your kids as a reward for memorizing Nixon's Checkers Speech or some other work from the conservative canon.