Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Guest bloggers

The General is going on a mission to the city until Tuesday or Wednesday. I can't tell you much about it other than it will probably result in paying someone to punish me so that I can get right with the Lord.

I've invited a few guestbloggers to fill in while I'm gone. Believe it or not, Vice President Dick Cheney is one of them. The liberal media has been giving him a hard time of late, so he wants to take his message straight to the people.

Lieutenant-Colonel H.G. Spectre will be joining us from that French country to the North. Don't worry though. He's a militia man through and through even if he pronounces his rank, "Leftenant Colonel."

Being the fair-minded manly man that I am, I've also invited a Frenchy, Maddi Hausman Sojourner. My inner Frenchman has loved reading her usenet posts for years.

I also suspect that Major Barbara may be posting. You might know him as one of the Bloggensraum's foremost experts on Haliburton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.