Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Demonic Soap

I had to share this with you before I leave. Your salvation depends on it.

You have made a mistake by using the Miracle II products. You have actually sinned by buying, using, or even selling these demonically marked products. Ask God to forgive you for failing to prove what is acceptable to Him. God gives grace to the humble. I am so glad that God is merciful and will forgive us if we confess our sins. I have also asked God to forgive me for the times in the past when I gave place to the devil due to to not proving what is really of Him. God is so gracious to forgive His people when they confess and forsake their sins.

After you have submitted yourself to God and asked for forgiveness, you must resist the devil—and he will flee from you. (See James 4:7) Renounce the Miracle II/The Master's Miracle products. Renounce purchasing them, using them, swallowing them, bathing with them, laundering with them, trusting in them, selling them or any other way you have given them place in your life. Renounce praising Satan unknowingly by "praising God" for improvements in health while you used the products. Throw them away, including all literature, etc. Use your own words or you can say, "Satan, in the name of Jesus Christ I renounce you and your Miracle II/The Master's Miracle products. I want no part of you or your demons in my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.