Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Standing up for Sen. Santorum

Dear Mr. Savage,

Imagine my surprise when I came across your site,"Spreading Santorum," while searching for information about Mike Savage, one of the Right's most eloquent speakers.

How dare you compare Sen. Santorum to the fluids generated by a homosexual sex act. I'm not going to allow you to get away with it. I'm going to alert my God-fearing readers to your vile website by placing links to it everywhere I've mentioned Sen. Santorum's name on my blog. That's not a small number. I write about Sen. Santorum frequently, like in this letter to Sen. Santorum, this post about how Sen. Santorum helped me bring homosexual vultures back to the Lord, this other letter to Sen. Santorum, and this poster featuring Sen. Santorum.

I'm also going urge others in the bloggensraum to do the same. Your attack on Sen Santorum will not go unnoticed.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, Patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.