Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Switching Camps (In a good way)

Hello again mes amis. Fresh back from Bible Study and in the middle of unpacking but I wanted to let you know about my change of location. You can now keep in touch with me here. Please add me to your links at will.

It's been a jam-packed, exciting few days for me, all of which is explained on the new site. You can also contact me directly at my new undisclosed location. (Note to J.C.: Tuesday's poker and wrestling night has been moved to Thursday.)

Yours in Manhood,
Spectre

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.