Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, April 24, 2004

Eating Republican Jesus

Santorum


Note from your manly commander: There will be two installments of Republican Jesus this weekend, because The General had two ideas--which always gives him a massive headache. I'll post the second one, tomorrow (Sunday). That will give me time this weekend to mow my lawn, kiss my wife in a heterosexual manner, and conduct intelligence operations at a Democratic county convention and a union endorsement conference.

BTW, my inner Frenchman thinks he's Gary Trudeau.

Republican Jesus archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.