Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Gen. JC Christian, Army Interrogator

Dear Sen. Inhofe,

I've always wanted to be an army interrogator, but I didn't think I was qualified. That changed the other day when I learned that the Department of Defense was hiring cooks and truck drivers to serve as interrogators in Iraq.

Heck, I have more experience than that. In addition to being a militia general, I've seen The Passion of the Christ thirty-seven times, every Rambo movie, every episode of Kojak, and Dirty Dirk's Dungeon of Discipline I, IV, V, VII, VIII, and IX.

DDDoD VII is the best. Are you familiar with it? Best baton work I've ever seen. You're welcome to come over and see it the next time you're in town. We can wear gladiator outfits. It makes it more fun.

Anyway, I have more than enough training to be an interrogator in Iraq. Could you put in a good word for me?

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot
truebeliever@softhome.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.