Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, May 29, 2004

It's Jesus Day

Pastor General Ashcroft reminded me that it's Jesus Day today. Send me links to your Jesus related posts and I'll post them here after I finish Mrs. General Christian's honey-do list.

I see that the Pastor General is celebrating the holiday by reposting the treasonous art work my inner Frenchman posted to TAS last week.

Update: More Jesus Day links from the General's readers

That Frenchman who refuses to write in the Lord's preferred language writes something I can't read.

Blonde Sense wrote a great letter urging the South to secede and become a Christian Nation.

Prairie Angel has more on the subject of Christian secession.

And Duex Ex Machina sends us Dance Dance Resurrection, the newest Christian rage.

That's it for now. I'll add more links to this posts as they come in.

Until then, read the comments. There are a number of great stories about Jesus Day activities there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.