Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Concentration camps can be a good thing

My review of Michelle Malkin's latest book is up at Amazon.

It doesn't go far enough, August 4, 2004
Reviewer: Gen. JC Christian, patriot (Tremonton, UT United States) - See all my reviews

While I agree with Malkin's thesis that sometimes concentration camps can be a good thing, I think the addition of an argument for public humiliation, and perhaps even stoning, would make the book more complete. Why should good, God-fearing, Christian Americans be denied an opportunity to taunt these unbelievers by poking them with pointed sticks? Why can't we put dunce caps on their heads and parade them through the streets before we subject them to public criticism? Allowing these acts would do wonders for our collective stress level.

Don't forget to tell Amazon that you thought the review was helpful.

Update: A lot of reviews have been posted since I posted mine. The easiest way to see it is to sort them by "Most Helpful" like I've done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.