Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, September 17, 2004

Frenchmen on the freeways (a contest)


The Freeway Blogger asked me if I thought my readers would like to participate in a contest to have their words put up on a freeway. I said, "Hell no, my readers are patriots." But after thinking about it awhile, I thought, "What the heck. I can show that gallic propagandist just how intelligent my readers are by asking them to write better treasonous slogans than the Frenchmen at Hoffmania did--that Hoffmania is sure a purdy site, but I bet Billy Jim Joe Bob hates it like he hated my last template.

Prizes

You will receive immortal fame as your slogan appears on the freeways of Los Angeles. A photo of the sign will be featured here and at freewayblogger.com. If you give us your address, I'll try to get a gang of Young Republicans to personally come to your house to beat you up.

I'll also help the winner set up a free cafepress account and design one shirt and one bumpersticker. I'll also throw in a week of free advertising when/if my blogads fall below four ads. Of course as a conservative, this goes against everything in which I believe. I should just steal your slogan and sell it to the military for 3.7 million dollars.

Guidelines

Short is good. Hoffmania suggested seven words or less. The Freeway Blogger says it can be more, but the longer the slogan is, the smaller the font will be.

Rules (I'm a conservative and order is very important to us.)

  1. Contest ends Monday, September 20, 2004 at 11 pm PDT. Weekends are slow and I want to give as many readers as possible a chance to participate.
  2. Submit your entries in this post's comments.
  3. The winner will be selected by me and the Freeway Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.