Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, September 17, 2004

There and back again

Man, I didn't realize how much you all liked the old template. I've tweaked it a bit so that it loads slightly faster than the the blue template I had up yesterday. It may seem like it takes longer, because the text loaded first on Old Blue and everything seems to load up at once on Good Old Comfort. I'll tweak it some more and Jezebel's Genius and I will promise to optimize our graphics to the hilt. That way, we might get a little more speed out of the tired nag.

I was going to stay with Old Blue, but some guy named Jim Bob said it crashed his computer. I have a lot of respect for guys named Jim Bob. I couldn't let it happen again.

Update: I see that a lot of the photos in the posts need to be optimized. I'll do that today, but it may take me awhile. First, I want to post about a contest I'm doing with that damned Frenchman, the Freeway Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.