Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

K.I.S.S. Alive III




Reader K.I.S.S.'s slogan, "Support the war? ENLIST," was the most Parisian slogan entered in the Frenchmen on the Freeways Contest. His treasonous words now grace a fence along I-405 in Le Comté de l'Orange. I don't know where the hell that is, but I'm told it's near something called Ville d'Irvine. The Freewayblogger says it's a place so screwed up, that the citizens overwhelmingly voted for a "group-sexing, hash-smoking, illegal-immigrant Patriotic Republican" in the last gubernatorial election.

Congratulations K.I.S.S. You Godless traitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.