Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Boycotting the French

Bill O'Reilly
Fox News Network

Dear Mr. O'Reilly,

I've been a big supporter of your efforts to boycott French products. You won't find so much as a gallic loofah in my house. I'm worried, however, that you and I might be the only people still doing it. The boycott isn't in the news anymore, and I suspect that many people have forgotten about it.

Today, the French announced that they are exporting a new product into our country, flu vaccine. This is our opportunity to focus the public's attention on the boycott again. All you need to do is use your television and radio shows to mobilize people to boycott the vaccine--make it public enemy number one.

Bill, we need you to revive the boycott. Please don't let us down.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.