Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Diversity, Clear Channel Style

Cindy McDowell
Clear Channel Radio

cc: Mark Belling

Dear Mrs. McDowell,

I think you've done a fantastic job handling the Mark Belling controversy. Instead of firing him for his "wetback" comments, you put him in charge of promoting diversity.

It was a great solution--one that got me rethinking this whole diversity thing. I thought it meant being tolerant and respectful of other cultures--you know, one of those communist democrat dealies. But now I see it's all about mocking minorities.

Since I don't live in Milwaukee, I'll have to wait until Mark subs for Rush again to hear him preach the gospel of diversity. I can't wait. You see, I've always been a little afraid to use racial slurs in public. Our politically correct society considers it to be in bad taste. I'm hoping that after a few hours of hearing Mark, I'll feel more comfortable talking about the "nigger problem" the next time Sen. Lott holds a town meeting.

You're doing great work, but I hope it doesn't stop here. Have you thought about putting Rush in charge of promoting your drug abuse efforts? If not, you should consider it.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

PS I'm not hitting on you with that "heterosexually yours" thing. I just think it's very important that people know I'm not a homosexual. You didn't think so, did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.