Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, June 18, 2005

OPERATION YELLOW ELEPHANT stickers, buttons, tees, etc.

I created the graphic on the right so that you could print your own sticker using Avery 5294 round labels. I haven't tried it because I don't have a printer, but I've used those labels before and they look ok.

You can also get OPERATION YELLOW ELEPHANT stickers, buttons, tees, sweats, bags, mugs, cards, etc here (various designs).

Goose T Blog created a very patriotic OPERATION YELLOW ELEPHANT blog tag that you can place on your blog.

The Kenosha Kid is responsible for this recruiting poster and this one too.

Sometime this weekend, I'll create a few posters that'll look nice hanging in the Crystal City Mariott's bathrooms.

What is OPERATION YELLOW ELEPHANT?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.