Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Crooks and Liars returns

Col. Crooks and Liars is back with a letter:

Renee Holcombe
Formerly of Greenville Tech College

Dear Miss Holcombe,

I was saddened to hear today that you resigned your very lofty position
as an associate vice president for student services at Greenville Technical College because some liberal PC's painted you as intolerant and a racist. Why are they playing the Blame Game when lives are at stake?

I don't understand the big deal everyone is making over the fact that you called those cute little black children " yard apes". After all, where you and I come from "yard apes" is a totally complimentary term. I have a next door neighbor named Jim, and when we chug a few brews watching NASCAR, I always put my arm around him and tell him that he's my favorite little porch monkey.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that you should hold your head up high and not worry about a thing. I hear Jerry Falwell's Liberty Universty has a few openings coming up soon.

C&L

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.