Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Hell hath no fury...

I didn't know I had a chatroom, and if I did, wouldn't it be a godfearing, patriotic chatroom?

Picked this up from a leftwing chatroom;

Speaking of idiocy, I think little Jilly is going to mutate into an "Atlas Shrugged." What, praytell, is an Atlas Shrugged? Well, she's a minor league war blogger who once threw herself at LGF's Charles Johnson, who didn't reciprocate (heh indeed).

Here's a link. Scroll down for her Thursday post to see a real rogues gallery of war loving idiots:

http://atlasshrugs20...
Bartholemew Throckmorton IV | 09.16.05 - 4:52 pm | #

I replied on LGF so as not to give this assswipe any traffic.

"Where to begin?

First off, EEEEEEHA! I am a minor leaguer after such a short spell in the blogosphere among some 15 million blogs(6 months, 1500 visitors a day). I am a proud Bush leaguer! yeah bababbababay

Mr. Charles, I never came onto you. Ever. This was never my intent.

Yes I respect and adore you as I do Guiliani, Rumsfeld, Sharon, Ron Silver, John Roberts, George Bush, Netanyahu, Natan Sharansky, but have never come onto them".

How does one come onto a cyber soulmate? How souless and silly! My intention was always admirable.

.......I don't know when this allegedly incident took place (seeing as we never met) but if any of my actions have been misunderstood, forgive me.

I got 4 kids, a ton of responsiblity, and a life on an endless loop..........I kick ass because I believe Western Civilization hangs in the balnce ....and I will go down fighting.

I know not of what this little dick speaks, but Charles if I have in any way embarassed you, please forgive me...........this was never my intent


I should add a link to Bartholemew's blog, Bartholemew's Notes on Religion. It's where I get some of my best stuff.

Correction: Whoops. Wrong Bartholemew. Our own Bart of Iraq was responsible for the comment.

BTW, a few months back, a number of readers sent me links to Atlas Shrugged's comments on LGF. To me, it appeared that she was doing everything possible to ensnare him. Too bad it didn't work out. That pair would raise some fine, albeit squeaky-voiced, little Arab haters.

From the photos at her site, it looks like she might have a thing for Hitchens now. Picture that.

Oh, and I suppose the reason that nobody ever throws themselves at me is because the essence of my manliness is far too overwhelming. Yeah, that must be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.