Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dubya Bloke

Welcome back, sir, and thanks for letting me on the playground! It appears to be almost a tradition amongst your guest posters to leave you a song, so here is one I intercepted from an insurgent named dawg:

(To the tune of American Pie)


A long, long time ago...
I can still remember how them Nazi's stole those ballot files.
And I knew then they have their chance,
To stick the people with their lance,
And maybe we'd be docile for a while.

But mid November made me shiver
With every paper I'd deliver,
Bad news on the doorstep...
I couldn't take one more step.
I can't remember if I cried
When I read about his Supreme Court slide
But something touched me deep inside,
The day the U.S. died.
So...

Smoke coke little dubya bloke,
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was broke
Your good ol' boys are stinkin' pond scum and joke
Laughing "This'll be the day many croak,
This'll be the day many croak."

Did you write the book of slime,
And do you give props for Karl's crime,
If the RNC tells you so?
Now do you believe in shock 'n awe?
Can rummy kill like your evil paw?
And can you preach on why to kill across the globe
Well we know that you're from evil seed,
'Cause we see your family's evil deeds,


For security reasons, I cannot release the entire content to the public--it may contain messages to the enemy. But, secure access to the entire song is available here.

-- Darryl (hominidviews)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.