Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

On the road again

I'm on the road again until Friday night. This time I've asked some the Evergreen State's vilest Frenchmen to blog in my absence. They include:

Goldy of Horsesass
Darryl of Hominid Views
TheHim of Blog Reload
Rujax of Rujax and Blog Reload
Carl of Washington State Political Report (Invited, but hasn't replied yet)
Jim of McCranium

This should not be taken as a rejection of my last group of guest bloggers. They were fantastic. I just though I'd share the work of what the kids would call "my homies" with the rest of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.