Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Lessons learned from Our Leader

Jay Tea
Wizbang Blog

Dear Mr. Tea,

Although I'm doing well in the Weblog Award race right now (vote for "Best Humor/Comics" here--you can cast a vote every 24 hrs), I'm worried that my campaign might fade toward the end. I may need a little something extra to pull it off.

Our Leader had the same concerns during his presidential campaigns and developed a strategy to counter such a loss of momentum. By appointing the top election officials of Florida and Ohio to serve as campaign chairs in their respective states, he ensured that he'd come out on top.

Inasmuch as Wizbang is serving as the election official for Weblog Award balloting, I'd like to work out something similar with you. Perhaps you could write a piece of code that would ask visitors with Scrappleface cookies to submit their social security numbers before voting.

Yeah, I think that would do it. I'm kind of proud I thought of that--it's like something J. Kenneth Blackwell or Katherine Harris would do.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

An aside: Be careful. Remember that firedoglake and Crooks and Liars (up for awards in the Top 250 Blogs and Best Video Blog categories) are so French they reek of elderberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.