Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Where is she now?

Although my Inner Frenchman believes that Morris Dees is a true American hero, I'm not at all happy about being quoted in the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Report. What are my friends going to think? They might start to wonder whether I'm fighting hate crimes legislation as hard as I could be. Heck, they might even try to take away my Steel Toed Boots of Biblical Conformity.

The Intelligence Report article spotlights Tami Birckner, the Fox News South Carolina reporter who did a wonderfully supportive piece on Stormfront.org last December and notes that she's no longer with Fox News SC.

Curious about what she's up to now, I googled her but found nothing about her current employment. I did however learn that she signed a statement supporting Judith Miller.

I wonder what she thinks of plural marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.