Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Finally, I'm accepted by my peers

Over the years, I've made many sacrifices for Our Leader's Glorious Conservative Christian Cultural Revolution and his Eternal War to Resubjugate Brown People, but, I've never really felt the acceptance of my comrades in arms, the brave men and women of the 101st Fighting Keyboarders.

I don't know why they haven't embraced me. I suppose it might be because they're threatened by my über-manliness, unyielding heterosexuality, and the wild rumors that I'm blessed with a monstrous three-inch slab of manhood. Still, you'd think they'd recognize that I work as hard at silencing dissenters and persecuting brown people as they do.

That changed today when both Ace of Spades and Allahpundit formally welcomed me into the Fighting Keyboarders' ranks by calling me a racist and a chickenhawk. Now, I can finally wear my Dark Stain of Valor confidently as an acknowledged member of their very frightened, but patriotic, fraternity.

Elsewhere: The Jivester penned a disco anthem to honor me, Ace, Allahpundit, and the rest of the 101st:

Pissing Our Pants
(sung to the tune of “Staying Alive”)

Well, you can tell by the way I stain my pants
I’m a patriot: just read my rants
Muslims make me want to hiss, when they come at me
I start to piss
And now it’s airtight, it’s inside
I have hung onto my pride
We just want to all be safe
But when I walk I tend to chafe

When you are so frightened the tension is quite heightened
You’re pissing your pants, pissing your pants
Feel the bladder leakin’, everybody freakin’
And we’re pissing our pants, pissing our pants
Ah, ha, ha, ha, pissing our pants, pissing our pants
Ah, ha, ha, ha, pissing our pants…

See the rest of the lyrics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.