Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, August 04, 2006

I know that a lot of Frenchman read this blog.

My question is, "Why are you here when you could be reading Billmon." His posts are always fantastic--consistently some of the best stuff in Francostan--but lately, his work been so good I can't think of a superlative that would do it justice.

The same can be said of thehim at Blog Reload. If you haven't read his work before, now would be a good time to start.

And as long as I'm touting other people's blogs, let me tout another a little too late. Carl Ballard's Washington Political Report was the first Washington blog I read, and it's still the only one I read every day. I hate to see it go away, but I understand that Carl will be back with a snarkier blog in the future. I look forward to it. WPR was always best when he embraced his snarky side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.