Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Support your favorite Reichsfrauenführerin

It would be horrible if Pam, Ann, Michelle, and the rest were beat out by "None of the above ('I like boys', 'patriotism is for rednecks', 'death to America', etc.)" Please, don't forget to vote.

Update: I'm very dissapointed with you. "None of the above ('I like boys', 'patriotism is for rednecks', 'death to America', etc.)" is now tied with our dear Pamela for first place. It is your sacred duty to defend the honor of our Reichsfrauenführerin. Get off your butt and vote.

Update II: The "none of the above" choice now reads "None of the above ('I like boys', 'patriotism is for rednecks', 'death to America', 'I am a degenerate with too much time on my hands; since nobody wants to vote on my poll, I'll screw with yours', etc.)"

I hope they catch the bastard who's screwing with their poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.