Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

One degree of separation

Until now, I hadn't realized that there's only one degree of separation between me and the Confederacy's greatest Senator, George Felix Allen. That's him on the left in the picture below. The guy in the middle is Gordon Lee Baum, CEO of the Council of Conservative Citizens. The CCC is a heritage-defense organization for people who can't quite make it to the letter K in the alphabet--the kind of people Sen. Allen calls his base.



A few years ago, Baum had a radio show, "Right at Night," he co-hosted with the Grand Cleagle of the CCC's St. Louis chapter, Earl Holt. I first heard about it when I read a nice note Earl had sent to the Archpundit. Here's a piece of that email:

Also, you lying asshole, in the 2003-2004 school year, St. Louis spent $11,711 per nigger -idiot in the public schools, yet, half of all students test at the 20th percentile (or lower) on nationally-standardized tests. (If I were Emperor, I would forcibly hand over you and all your commie apologists for nigro under-achievement to White, working-class parents of public school students, and let them have their way with you...)

I called the show shortly after reading that. I can't remember what it was I said exactly, but I recall discussing the sad, sorry plight of the white, Christian male and how frustrating it is for us to have such tiny little soldiers. That last part left Baum and Holt speechless. Hopefully, Archpundit will be able to find the clip and send it to me.

So anyway, that's my one degree of separation. I kind of feel like a member of Allen's family--like a brother he'd throw through a plate glass door or dangle over the railing at Niagra falls. Heck, I bet Felix might even teach me how to make a noose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.