Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

December Skies

As you've probably figured out by now, my inner Frenchman and I have been playing around with YouTube. I haven't been very happy with what I've done before now, but I really like my latest effort--that is, I'd really like it if I were traitorous, Iraq-war-hating, Francofascist hippie.

I think those of you who like my photo essays will love it.




About the music

I heard the Cowboy Junkies for the first time on The Bob Edwards Show a few months ago. They were promoting their latest album, Early 21st Century Blues and played 4 or 5 songs from the CD, live. The song I used in my video, December Skies, is from that show. I've been haunted by it since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.