Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Retail Politics

John N. Nordstrom
Director, Nordstrom Inc.
1617 Sixth Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: 206-628-2111
Fax: 206-628-1795

Dear John,


Given the terrific success of Nordstrom’s stock over the last five years, I can certainly understand your decision to donate money to Washington State Initiative 920 (I-920) campaign that would repeal the State Estate Death Tax. In fact, I noticed in the most recent Public Disclosure Commission report that you have contributed a total of $75,000 to the I-920 campaign.


Please don’t concern yourself, John, that Nordstrom’s customers will perceive you as a skin-flint tax dodger, or as anti-education just because I-920 will gut State revenue for education. I really believe that once your customer base understands the fine, Christian patriots that have put this campaign together, they will see that you are part of a bigger, more glorious movement.

I am referring, of course, to the fact that the sponsor, campaign manager and chairman for I-920, Mr. Dennis Falk is head of the Washington State John Birch society and part of the Christian Patriot movement, as well.

Since your generous contributions are now part of Mr. Falk’s salary, I think you deserve part of the credit for the resurgence of constitutionalist, survivalist, and militia organizations in Washington State. Indeed, your customers may well view you as an ambassador in the causes of the John Birch society, the Posse Comitatus , the Christian Patriots, and the larger Christian Identity movements .

If I-920 passes, I think you should celebrate by marketing a commemorative line of Christian Identity merchandise in Nordstrom stores all over the country. I’m thinking things like camouflage bibles, “Soldier Jesus” bobble head dolls, and survivalist flasks with tiny metal communion cups. I think they would be a big hit with your new customer base.

Your verily,

Darryl
hominidviews.com

Update: Emails were bouncing, so I've put the contact information for the corporate headquarters in the header.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.