Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Betraying the victim's identity

I hope my men and not-men will support the patriotic betrayer by posting in his comments. He's the very model of GOP predatory values.

To whom am I referring? I won't link directly to "Wild Bill's" post or blog, but this comment gives you a good feel for what he wrote.

Apparently, Wild Bill betrayed the wrong guy. Some might criticize him for that, but I think it demonstrates the kind of competence we've come to expect from the leadership of our Grand Old Party. Wild Bill is going places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.